If you want to be happy then follow these 40 ways to make life happy by PP. Rangeesh. Go for a smiling face while doing so.
Happy Life | 40 ways!!
- Walk 10 to 30 minutes daily. Go for a smiling face while doing so.
- Sit quietly with your eyes closed for at least 10 minutes daily, without any thoughts.
- Get seven hours of sleep daily.
- Always keep in mind the qualities of kindness, encouragement, and compassion.
- Play something for more time.
- Read more spiritual and science books.
- Make room for meditation, yoga, worship, etc. in your daily routine. These will refresh your life
- Spend your free time with seniors over 70 and children under the age of six.
- Dream a lot often, when awake!
- Eat lots of raw foods that grow on trees and vines.
- Make at least three people happy every day.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Realize that the classic energy is implicit in you.
- Feel like you are a bird flying freely in the sky without any restraint.
- Make it a habit to create positive thoughts in your mind five times a day.
- Realize that the life you live is the best in the world.
- Eat your breakfast like a king; Then eat lunch like a prince; Finally eat dinner like a beggar.
- Smile well and smile.
- Understand that the Lord will love you if you live in love with everyone.
- Take Life as ‘Take It Easy’.
- Do not engage in unnecessary discussions.
- Thank the Lord for realizing that the Lord has conducted your past life in a very special way.
- Please do not despise the Lord who created you by comparing your life with the life of others.
- Never forget that the reason for your happiness and peace of mind is the grace that God shows you.
- Be willing to forgive anyone, for anything, under any circumstances.
- Avoid thinking ‘what do others think of you’. Never give up the habit of thinking highly of yourself.
- Realize heartily that the God who has saved you so far will still save you forever.
- Believe that good will happen.
- Appreciate all those who participate in your enjoyment. Keep in touch with them permanently.
- Whatever is not pleasing to you, run away from it.
- Thank the Lord for giving you everything you need more than you need.
- Believe that the ‘excellence’ of life has already come to you completely certain.
- No matter what mood you are in, take a good bath and wear clean clothes.
- Do things immediately that seem to benefit you.
- Enjoy talking to family no matter how ‘busy’ you are.
- Realize that the ‘soul’ within you is always blissful, and you too be blissful.
- Do at least one small act daily for the benefit of others.
- Know that you have unlimited strength and dare to take any action.
- Thank God when you wake up in the morning!
- Thank the Lord for giving you a happy day before you go to sleep.
Author: Rtr. PP. Rangeesh
Club: RAC Patna City